Monday, May 7, 2012

Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies

There is nothing the F loves more than things that involve peanut butter and chocolate.  In the last six months alone, he has purchased a half pound peanut butter cup and a peanut butter egg the size of my fist.  His love for the combo knows no bounds.


Because of this fact, I set out to make these peanut butter truffle brownies.  I used a dark chocolate brownie mix, because that is what I like (and this has to be about me just a little bit), but otherwise followed the recipe exactly.


The brownies were, of course, well-received.  The F informed me that he would have preferred the base to be milk chocolate, but beggars can't be choosers!

Speaking of begging:

B Brian Atwood via Saks

I would beg for those shoes.  I'm not even sure that they would be comfortable or stay on my feet, but they'd be mighty nice to glance down at whilst sitting comfortably in a bar or restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment