Monday, May 21, 2012

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Are you guys on pinterest?  My foodie finds is, I think, a blessing and a curse.  I love having intriguing and tasty-sounding recipes all in one place, but I feel like there aren't enough days for me to try them all!  When I saw this recipe/pin, though, I knew I had to try it (after a few tweaks, of course).


I used whole wheat flour in my recipe, as well as almost a half cup of wheat germ.  I also substituted regular chocolate chips with dark, and they turned out perfectly . . .


. . . as evidenced by the fact that I had one lonely muffin left to photograph.  I brought these muffins into work and they were a huge hit!  And the F loved them, too.

I officially have summer sandal fever:


I love the freshness of the white and the pop of green.  Perfect for sipping summer cocktails on the patio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment