Thursday, May 17, 2012

Favorite Things Thursday: Top Cookbooks

Today I was thinking that I'm in a bit of a recipe shlump (if that's even a word).  I have enough recipes to make one a day for the rest of my life, and not repeat any, but none of them seem right.  It's times like these when I know I need to return to my favorite cookbooks to make it through.


This cookbook is seriously awesome.  Especially for those who love food and fashion - it has recipes from the likes of Zac Posen, DVF, Derek Lam, and Isaac Mizrahi.  What's not to love?




Ever since I got my stand mixer, this cookbook has been in regular rotation.   My beloved waffle recipe is from this cookbook, and I won't even consider another.



And finally, The Joy of Cooking.  No kitchen is complete without it.  

Check them out, peeps!  You, your kitchen, and the mouths that you feed won't regret it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment