Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Easy Bistro Chicken

This recipe had been in my purse for ages before I finally remembered why I printed it off (because it sounded delicious) and made it (incorrectly).


It's pretty rare that I'm multi-tasking whilst cooking.  I normally like to focus my energy on the deliciousness in front of me, and not other things.  My excitement about my new job and all of the changes in my life, however, distracted me from making this dish correctly.


I am happy to report, however, that leaving the red wine vinegar out of this recipe and adding an extra (15 oz) can of red-pepper seasoned tomatoes does not make it taste bad.  In fact, it makes it taste wonderful, and I didn't even realize that I had messed it up until I started to write this post!!!  (As an added fyi:  I served this over whole wheat pasta for me, and over mashed potatoes for the F.  And I didn't brown my chicken quite enough . . . distractions are a b*tch).

Speaking of distractions:

Fendi via Neiman Marcus

I know, I know, I have posted these before, but I seriously cannot stop thinking about them.  They are constantly on my mind, and I know it seems to early to buy shoes for my wedding, but when I am dreaming about a pair of shoes, that can't be a bad sign, right?  RIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment