Friday, February 24, 2012

Quickie Friday: Crockpot Ravioli "Casserole"

I thought I found this recipe and pinned it to my Foodie Finds board, but apparently I'm mistaken and have no idea where I found the recipe on which this dish is based.  Since I change every recipe I ever read, I'll just go ahead and tell you, peeps, how I made this delicious crockpot dish.


Brown one pound of ground beef with one onion, red pepper, a little Italian seasoning, garlic, and a little garlic salt.  Throw it in the crock pot with one big old can of tomatoes (I went with the San Marzanos, which I crushed prior to adding them to the crockpot) and turn it on low for 6 hours or so.  Then add 16 ounces of cooked bowtie pasta, ten ounces of spinach (I used fresh but frozen would work, too), half a cup of mozzarella cheese and a quarter cup of Parmesan.  Let it simmer for another hour or so, then enjoy!

Is it just me, or do cheap shoes keep getting better and better looking?


I'm sure these are unGODLY uncomfortable and would fall apart after a few jaunts to the beach, but they look pretty good in the meantime, if you ask me.  And, even better, I'd be over 6 feet tall!  A double whammy of awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment