Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Super(ball): Part Two

Because yesterday was simply a part one, today I present to you balls part deux.  Part dos.  Part awesome.


These buffalo chicken meatballs (discovered in the local paper by the F) were wonderfully easy to make, healthy, and delicious.  Get yourself some ground turkey, wing sauce, butter, celery, and bread crumbs and you have the makings of a tasty ball, peeps!


Baked up and served up with a dipping sauce of your choice (bleu cheese for me, ranch for the F) and these make a mean appetizer for a crowd (Yes, there are approximately 53 meatballs in that pan.  Yes, the F and I watched the Superbowl by ourselves.  Yes, sometimes I make too much food because I like to cook and we have no friends.  IS THAT A CRIME?!)

Are these?

Lanvin via Barneys

I want to like them.  I do.  I just . . . I can't.  That leather toe with the espadrille bottom.  Just.  No.

No comments:

Post a Comment