Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

I would apologize for my absence, peeps, but the truth is that I'm not sorry (new readers, I apologize for starting you off on such a snarky note . . . and welcome!) because I have been working 7 days a week, up to 11 hours a day, and I am EXHAUSTED.  On the bright side, I found a wedding dress, which means that the number of healthy recipes on this blog is likely to increase.

But this isn't one of them.


This recipe (which I found here) for spicy chicken sandwiches in the crock pot is so easy, requires 4 ingredients and can be done in 4 hours (8 if you're like me and throw your chicken in the crock pot frozen). 


Enter a toasted bun and pepperjack cheese, and you have yourself one helluva (super easy) sandwich.  They may not look like much, but they taste wonderful.

This, peeps, is one helluva shoe:

Fendi via Neiman Marcus

I had the distinct pleasure of trying on these FABULOUS shoes on Saturday, and they are nothing short of spectacular.  If my wedding were in the near(er) future, these would be in my closet for my big day.  But they say patience is a virtue, so I'm not making the big day shoe purchase quite yet!

1 comment:

  1. This is why I should not blog before I eat breakfast...would it be weird to have a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich for breakfast? LOL

    Paula

    ReplyDelete