Friday, November 18, 2011

Quickie Friday: Creamed Spinach

Earlier this week, I took the F out for an early birthday dinner (his birthday was Wednesday . . . happy birthday, F!) and we enjoyed a DELICIOUS meal.  Normally when eating at a steak house, I add creamed spinach to my meal (I skipped it this time) but this recipe makes creamed spinach so easy, that I could justify not having it at a restaurant!


I didn't get a picture of the final product, but you certainly get the idea!  So quick, so easy, and SO delicious.  I definitely recommend it any time you're craving your greens with some added richness!

I can't explain it, but I love these:


Ridiculous?  Sure.  But they'd make me giggle every time I looked down at my feet, and the power of a good giggle can't be underestimated, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment