Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Today I bring you a quick and easy pork chop recipe that is sure to delight your taste buds (I don't really know that, for sure, but it did delight my taste buds so I'm making an educated guess).


I have no idea where I got this recipe (I have stacks and stacks of recipes laying around the Cookin' in Heels casa) but I believe it went something like this:  combine 2 tablespoons of brown sugar with 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper (I used white pepper) and then add olive oil until you have a thick glaze, and coat pork loin chops on both sides.


Then grill!  See how easy, peeps?!  And do you see how the combination of sweet and savory will dance on your tongue like fairies dancing in the moonlight?  No?  Ok.

You may not get the fairies in relation to porkchops analogy, but how about fairies to shoes:


Manolo Blahnik via Barneys

Dancing in the moonlight?  No?  Kickin' your heels down a yellow brick road, maybe?  Still no?  I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment