Monday, May 23, 2011

Chicken and Mushrooms

Being one of my favorite fungi (as if I have more than one), and being that the BF hates them, I try to sneak mushrooms into the weekday diet as much as possible.  They're healthy.  They have substance.  Supposedly they help prevent breast cancer.  Who am I to not eat mushrooms, I say!

Enter this recipe for Chicken and Mushrooms in Garlic White Wine Sauce.  Easy!  Healthy!  FILLED with mushrooms!




And, of course, the final product had noodles, so I was even happier.  The BF didn't claim to love this dish, but he ate it.  Points for me.

I am embarrassed to admit (although not really) that ever since this:





via 

I've wanted these:

Alexander McQueen via Neiman Marcus

I may not be a princess (or a Duchess of Cambridge) but I think my feet deserve a little McQueen of their own.  Especially skull-accented McQueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment