Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chicken and Black Bean Stuffed Burritos

I'm not gonna lie, sometimes finding recipes for the weekday diet is difficult.  A lot of the "light" recipes I find on the internet just don't appeal to me (probably because I would rather eat pasta or pizza or crab rangoon or any number of other things that aren't "good" for me). 

I have found, however, that a lot of times Mexican recipes can fit easily into the diet, and these burritos are no exception.


This recipe was super easy but I do confess to having a bit of difficulty with the grilling.


They fell apart a little bit.  I think that's because I used whole wheat tortillas instead of flour tortillas.  (Also, I substituted tequila for the lime juice.  Does that substitution make sense?  No.  Did it taste good?  So good.)

I had an email from Saks in my inbox this morning announcing the arrival of Prada's pre-fall collection.  A lot of the shoes didn't appeal to me, and then I saw these . . .


Prada via Saks

Since I'm doing my internship, this summer, in a library, flats are a must.  I could wear heels when doing the more office-oriented tasks, but when it comes to shelving books, flats are preferable.  And while these are expensive (for flats, I think) I could totally justify the splurge because I know I would wear them ALL the time.  Something to consider . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment