Friday, May 27, 2011

Quickie Friday: Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Today, I bring you the quickiest Friday recipe ever:  cinnamon raisin bread.  For the bread machine.  Which means, of course, less than 5 minutes of preparation for (if you're me and can easily sit down and eat an entire loaf of bread in one sitting) 15 minutes of pure, bread and butter-induced bliss.


I added a little more cinnamon than the recipe called for, and I tossed the raisins in sugar before I added them to the dough.  Otherwise, this recipe (and this bread) is total perfection.

In honor of the long weekend, I present the ideal Memorial Day barbeque sandal:


Canvas stripes are going to be perfect for a backyard soiree or a day at the beach.  And for less than 14 bucks, I you can't really say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment