Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Roast Chicken with Balsamic Peppers

In an effort to maintain our weekday diet, I sought out a bunch of low-cal recipes that would be new and different, so as to keep palate boredom at bay for the BF and I.  This recipe, coming in at 282 calories per serving, totally fit the bill.






Served over white rice, this was filling and tasty.  The mix of spices made the chicken very flavorful and it was different than anything else I'd ever made.  Definitely a keeper.


I swear that, after I return from The Vegas, I will get over my fixation with sort of crazy shoes.  These are perfect because they'd be great for The Vegas, but they'd also fit well into my day-to-day wardrobe.




Giuseppe Zanotti via Saks

I love the combination of animal prints with the sturdy heel.  They're very me, Vegas or not.

1 comment:

  1. good one, ash! I really need some low-cal recipes as i'm trying to get back on the fit-train. and i like anything with peppers!

    ReplyDelete