Friday, October 19, 2012

Quickie Friday: Cheesy Spinach Dip

I am a lover of all things spinach.  Combine that with cheese and you have a winning combination, in my book.


I threw a block of 2% velveeta, 10 oz. of frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry, of course), a block of fat free cream cheese, and two cans of Rotel (the habanero kind) into my crockpot with cayenne and white pepper (plus a little salt) and set the whole thing on low.  Let me tell you, peeps, it was DELISH.  And couldn't have been easier.  We had this dip with whole grain tortilla chips and whole grain pita bread slices, and it was perfect.

On Wednesday I signed up to take my first class at Above the Barre Fitness and I am super excited.  I know not, however, what to wear, especially on my feet.  A little googling led me to these:

via
Have any of you ever taken a barre class?  Any tips or tricks?  I'm going in blind . . . and completely out of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment