Friday, September 14, 2012

Quickie Friday: Grilled Veggie Salad

I have been taking the time, recently, to make a weekly stop at the produce stand near work to buy fresh veggies.  It is so worth it, I can't even begin to explain it, but this salad does a decent job of depicting my joy.


It doesn't even show off the grilled veggies to the best of its ability, but they're there.  Grilled eggplant?  Check.  Squash?  Check.  Sugar snap peas, asparagus, and tomatoes?  Check, check, annnnnnnnnnd check.  Homemade mustard vinaigrette on the side?  You're damn right.  Happy-summer-almost-fall, peeps!

Speaking of summer-almost-fall, I think these shoes would be great during this in-between season:



Even though, here in Florida, it's still going to feel like summer for months, I'm thinking transitions.  Positive (and slightly wishful) thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment