Friday, September 21, 2012

Quickie Friday: Grilled Flatbread

Four ingredients and a grill is all you need today, peeps, and you won't regret it. 


But do me a favor and grease oil your flatbread well before you throw it on the grill, or it may get hole-y (as evidenced above).  I brushed mine with garlic oil before I threw it on the grill . . . but not enough.


We had this flatbread with steaks and grilled veggies one night, and I suspect they would be superb as bread for a sandwich or wrap.  Just enough flavor, and the grill made it all toasty-tasting. 

These don't quite fall in line with my lust for grunge, nor do they fit the usual super-cheap quickie Friday shoe profile, but I love them nonetheless.


They would certainly be a suitable replacement for the uber expensive pair I showcased on Wednesday, and they look perfectly comfortable and maybe even (gasp!) work appropriate.  Then again, my wardrobe isn't what most would consider librarian-like, so maybe my perspective is off . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment