Monday, August 22, 2011

Stuffed Pork Loin

I love stuffing things.  Turkey.  Chicken.  Pork loins.  My face with delicious food.  Stuffing is good.  This pork loin is no exception.


This pork loin is butterflied, then spread with pesto, spinach, and feta cheese.


Rolled up, secured with toothpicks, and topped with canned, fire-roasted tomatoes, then baked at 425 for 20 minutes, this recipe couldn't have been easier, or looked more fancy.


I served the pork loin on top of some garlic couscous, and it was SO GOOD.  I'm going to make the bold statement that this was my favorite stuffed dish EVER.  That's huge.

These are also huge (and by huge I mean tall?  high?  both?):

Proenza Schouler via Barneys

Those ankle straps are pretty intense.  And with as much as I love PS and all that they do, these look a little like stripper shoes.

I can't believe I just said wrote that.

No comments:

Post a Comment