Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pot Roast

This post will come as a surprise to my family, I'm sure, who will tell you that the last thing they could've ever imagined me eating was pot roast.  I hated it growing up, all meaty and potatoey and carroty.  YUCK. 


This pot roast involves mushrooms and green peppers, meat, and some saucy goodness that I'm not ashamed to say I LOVED. 


Just LOOK at all of that saucy goodness.  Served with some tasty biscuits, this was a super-filling and super-delicious meal that has me on record with this:  I don't hate pot roast.  There. I said it.

These booties are in no way practical, and I don't even know if I like them that much.


Nicholas Kirkwood via Bergdorf Goodman

Then again, I didn't think I liked pot roast.  Opinions can change.  Obviously I'll need to purchase them to find out my true feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment