Friday, August 19, 2011

Quickie Friday: Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich

Things have been CRAZY around these parts, peeps, so I apologize for slacking on the posts.  This week's quickie Friday brings you another easy breakfast recipe, that is so quick to make that you won't think twice about whipping up some scrambled eggs in the morning!


This, ladies and gentlemen, is an egg sandwich made entirely in the microwave (atop a toasted english muffin, of course).  I spray a bowl with cooking spray, then whip up one whole egg and one egg white.  Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then continue microwaving for 10 second increments until the eggs are perfectly cooked.  I topped the eggs for this sandwich with a slice of pepperjack cheese and voila!  Easy breakfast that takes less than 3 minutes to make!


I am totally digging these sandals with the small wedge heel from Target.  The only nice "sandals" currently in my closet are a flat pair of Sam Edelmans, and I think that needs to change.  Don't you, peeps?

No comments:

Post a Comment