Monday, August 15, 2011

Chicken with Mustard Sauce

I feel like a broken record sometimes, on this blog, talking about how quick, easy and delicious all of these dishes are, but it's TRUE!  So easy!  So quick!  And SO delicious!


This chicken started off with a marinade of whole grain dijon mustard, rosemary, and a little olive oil.  From there, you just grill the chicken, then combine it with a sauce of mayo, sour cream, and more whole grain mustard, with a little bit of water.


It really doesn't get much easier, quicker, or more delicious than that.  (As an aside, I hate mayo.  This recipe (from my favorite cookbook that I won't even bother naming again) says the sauce should be made with just mayo; I subbed half of the mayo [fat free, of course] with sour cream and the tang was perfect).

Don't worry, peeps, my booty fever didn't go away during my brief hiatus.

Giuseppe Zanotti via Bergdorf Goodman

These are just so gorgeous, I don't have words for them.  I love that teeny tiny peep toe.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment