Monday, August 1, 2011

Garlic-Crusted Pepperoni and Onion Pizza

The BF and I are both huge fans of pizza and whether we order it or make it from scratch, it's a staple on the menu.  I used this recipe recently, for the dough, and was thrilled with the results.


While the dough was rising, I added some minced garlic to two tablespoons of olive oil.  After I rolled out the dough on my baking stone, I brushed the garlic olive oil on the crust, then pricked it (all over) with a fork and par-baked the crust for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.


After the par-baking was completed, I topped the crust with a thin layer of store-bought pizza sauce, thinly sliced white onions, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese.  The whole thing went back in the oven for 15 more minutes before we dug in!

I can't stop looking at all of the fall shoes, even though most of them are wildly inappropriate for Florida weather.  That goes for these, especially:

Fendi via Saks

Nothing about fur in Florida makes sense, especially on one's feet.  But I love these all the same.  If we ever move north (which is highly unlikely, if it's up to me) these will be first on my to-purchase list!

No comments:

Post a Comment