Friday, June 17, 2011

Quickie Friday: Wedge Salad

Once again, I'm raving about Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast: Over 280 Incredibly Flavorful 5-Ingredient 15-Minute Recipes and its quick, easy recipes.  This wedge salad is also in the cookbook and, while I tweaked it a bit, I still can't say enough about the recipe (or the cookbook)!



Should you pick up the cookbook and try the recipe, know that I cut the recipe in half (since I was just cooking for the BF and I) and then added an extra green onion, an extra chipotle pepper, and 1/4 cup of salsa to the dressing to make it extra special.



These quickie Friday shoes appear as if they would be super comfortable, and I think they'd look great under my new trouser jeans.  And they'd make me taller, which is always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment