Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back to (mostly) Regularly Scheduled Programming

Peeps!  After a faaaaaaaaaaaaabulous weekend at Clearwater Beach (which involved 6 hours of quality sun time, plus finally getting rid of the BF's ridiculous plastic sunglasses [ash:  1, the BF:  0] and buying myself a super cute beach cover-up), and two days of catching up and getting ahead on school work, I am BACK!  Hopefully the blog won't fall by the wayside again, but I can't make any promises, given how the rest of my semester seems to be shaping up.

But enough about all that!  Tonight I whipped up a delicious porkchop dish that I am ready to share with the world (or the 5 peeps that read this blog)!


I grilled four pork loin chops (rubbed wit garlic pepper seasoning) in a pan with olive oil, for about 4 minutes per side.  While the grillin' was goin', I combined 1 can of cream of chicken soup with 1 can of water and 1/4 of a red onion in a small baking dish.


After the porkchops were done grilling, I threw them into the soup mixture and tossed them in the oven, at 375, for about 25 minutes.


It's quick, easy, healthy, and tasty; definitely a go-to recipe in this house!

I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but the idea of studded shoes is very appealing lately.


Christian Louboutin via Barneys.

If that isn't one bad-ass, kick-ass shoe, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

  1. I love porkchops and I love Clearwater Beach. It is where I go on all my Florida vacations. Those shoes are kinda hot too!!!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this recipe Ill try it for sure next time, kisses

    ReplyDelete