Friday, March 11, 2011

Chicken Tremendous

This is another one of those quick, easy, go-to recipes that I keep laying around when I don't really feel like cooking.  It's super easy and only has 4 ingredients!


All you need is 1 packet of onion soup mix, 1 cup of rice, 1 can of cream of chicken soup (thinned to soup consistency), and 4 chicken breasts.  Spray a 9x13 baker with cooking spray, then sprinkle the onion soup mix in the dish.  Top the onion soup mix with the rice, then lay the chicken breasts on top of the rice and dump the soup over the whole thing.


Toss it in the oven at 350 for about an hour and 15 minutes, and it comes out perfect!

I have decided to start saving up for my very first pair of "fancy" shoes . . . I intend on buying them for my Master's graduation ceremony (December 10 . . . it will be here before I know it) and these are on my list of possibilities:


Christian Louboutin via Saks.

Professional, librarian-ish, but still sassy.  Just like me!  I have no doubt that I will change my mind before the big day, but it's good to have a list started!

1 comment: