Since my little 'ole blog hasn't been around very long, and I thought it was mostly family (and a few peeps who found their way to me over the internet) that read it, I am honored and THRILLED to be nominated!
As with everything, however, there are rules (bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmer) and here they are:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Share seven things about yourself.
Award seven recently discovered new blogs.
Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.
Easy enough, and happy to oblige! Although seven things about myself may be a bit difficult, I will give it my best shot:
- I am TERRIFIED of birds.
- I love clothes and shoes and fashion, and I am totally addicted to weeding out my closet. I go through it almost weekly picking out things to donate to goodwill. Gotta make room for new goodies, peeps!
- I grew up in North Dakota, went to college in Illinois, law school in Ohio, and am now living in (and loving) Florida. It is now my main goal to get EVERYONE that the BF and I know to move to Florida.
- I love making lists but this list is hard. HA!
- I met one of my BFF's through Fab Sugar and we "talk" via email and text nearly every day, but have never met in person.
- I think I want to get my Ph.D. in English literature (but don't tell the BF because he would die . . . or kill me!)
- I love my dog Arnie more than any person, place, or thing in the world. And how could I not? Look at her!
That cuteness never fails to make me smile! Ok! Now I have to link to my favorite seven new blogs, and give them this PRESTIGIOUS award!
Thank you all for providing me TONS of inspiration on a daily basis!