Friday, March 30, 2012

Quickie Friday: Another Stuffed Pork Loin

Another day, another stuffed pork loin.  This one came about because I had nothing in the fridge except spinach, the pork loin, and a couple of different kinds of cheese.


I pounded the pork loin out so that it was relatively thin, then spread it with a mixture of fat-free garlic cream cheese and ricotta, topped it with spinach, rolled it up, sprinkled some Italian seasoning on the whole thing, and baked it at 400 for about 40 minutes.  Not going to lie, it was a pretty good thrown-together meal.  I may have patted myself on the back when it was done (and by done I mean consumed with great speed and enthusiasm by both the F and myself).

Since I kind of (and only kind of!) broke the bank on the wedding shoes (which I know I've mentioned about a million times, but I love them so much I don't care) I'm looking into more cost-effective alternatives for my spring/summer shoe wardrobe.


I am LOVING the pop of color (POC!  Love me some Brad Goreski) on these bad boys, and the price is far from breaking the bank.  Perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment