Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Orzo with Tomatoes, Basil, and Gorgonzola

I apologize for my monstrous absence, peeps, but you'll be happy to know that I was indulging in both food and librarian things while I was gone, and have come back a better (and more excited!) blogger.


This recipe is another from the Food & Wine cookbook I received with my subscription.  It could not have been easier to make, nor more flavorful.  It was a party in my mouth.  A fiesta for my tastebuds.  A celebration for the tongue.  You get the idea.


And it even LOOKS wonderful.  I served it with a baked chicken breast (seasoned with some Italian seasoning and garlic, which is pretty standard) and it was a perfectly filling side dish.  I highly recommend it to one and all.

Now that I've purchased my wedding shoes (shhhhh, don't tell the F!) I can move on to (literally) bigger (but certainly not better) things:

Rachel Zoe via Saks

Sista makes some SERIOUSLY high heels.  Which is important when you are a teacup human, like RZ (and like many of my close friends), or tall-adjacent, like yours truly, but with the inclination to be gigantic (visions of Madame Maxine from Harry Potter come to mind, without the giant genealogy).  Anyone with me?  No?

No comments:

Post a Comment