Friday, July 22, 2011

Quickie Friday: Another Waffle Idea

In my never-ending quest to make delicious and nutritious breakfasts, I present to you, this quickie Friday, whole wheat waffles with (very little) nutella, blueberries (frozen, unsweetened) and almonds.


I pulled the waffle recipe from Eating Well and use half a tablespoon of nutella.  When I pop the blueberries in the microwave to defrost, they get nice and saucy, perfect as a sort of "syrup" with no added sugar!

Since it's been a loooooooooooooong time since I posted shoes that I actually own on this blog, I thought I'd change it up today and do just that.


They make me SO TALL and I can't get enough of them.  I can't believe I'm about to say this, but that Jessica Simpson, in all her horrific-clothing, billion-dollar-making madness, makes a comfortable pair of shoes.  Good work, J.Simp., good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment