Monday, July 11, 2011

Grilled Chicken and Tomatoes

YES!

That is to answer this question:  You DO realize that you forgot to post a quickie Friday last week, right?

And I do, peeps, I do.  Truth be told, I am just now getting caught up on sleep from the whirlwind that surrounded my 4th of July (which involved the beach, tattoos, shopping, two job interviews for MY DREAM JOB that would turn into MY DREAM CAREER [seriously, all, keep your fingers crossed for me] and lots of quality time with the BF and his sister!) but I'm back!  With recipe posts!


None of you will be shocked to know that this recipe is from my new favorite cookbook**, or that it is tasty, simple, and extremely low-calorie.


This recipe, seriously, had me at queso fresco.  Need I say more?

And need I say more about THESE?!

Alexandre Birman via Neiman Marcus

(Yes, I realize I haven't said anything.  I don't NEED to.  That's the point!)

**The cookbook I'm referring to is, of course: Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast: Over 280 Incredibly Flavorful 5-Ingredient 15-Minute Recipes.  Duh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment