Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip & Coconut Muffins

I love muffins.  They are definitely one of my favorite breakfast "treats," and I've never met one I didn't like.  I adapted this recipe to suit my tastes (meaning I swapped in toasted coconut for the pecans) and they were absolutely perfect.


I topped the muffins with some remaining toasted coconut and brown sugar, as the recipe suggested to do with the pecans, but I shouldn't have . . . the coconut got a little burnt in the process.


Otherwise the muffins were perfect:  super moist and very sweet.  They definitely don't fit into the "diet," but a little treat never hurt anybody, right?!

These never hurt anybody, either.


I am loving the details on all of the shoes I'm seeing right now.  Things that wouldn't catch your eye unless you were up close and personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment