Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentine's Menu (Part Two)

I gave the BF a choice between two desserts for Valentine's day:  chocolate hot pots (a Nigella Lawson recipe and a personal favorite) OR a Chocolate Cookies 'n' Cream Tower.  God forbid he pick the easy one, that requires no assembly and very little time.

 (I apologize for not clearing away all of the crap stuff in the background of this picture.  I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off and cleaning up after myself was the LAST thing on my mind).  In the spirit of all things valentine-y, the BF and I ate these while we watched The Bachelor (bye bye Michelle!  You looney tooney!)!  A great end to a great meal.

Also great:


Reed Krakoff via Saks

Boar hair sandals.  Oh no she didn't . . . 

Not yet, peeps.  But I will.

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooh that looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks worth making, maybe this weekend. And was that Nigella that's a personal favorite or the recipe (because she is a personal favorite of mine)!! :)

    ReplyDelete