Monday, April 16, 2012

Energy Balls

This recipe for no-bake energy bites (which I prefer to call "energy balls," given my affinity for ball-shaped foods) thrilled me the moment I stumbled across it on pinterest.  With my minimal modifications I can assure you, peeps, that these will become a staple in my house.


I went with reduced-fat, creamy peanut butter in place of regular, wheat germ in place of flax seed, and chopped dark chocolate in place of the mini chocolate chips. 


I brought some of these into work, and they were as big of a hit in the library as they were at home.  The F has even requested them since, which is definitely a success, in my book!

I think that I'm going to request a pair of these, and see what happens.

Christian Dior via Bergdorf Goodman

I am quite certain that there is not a single person in my life who would grant such a request, but it may be worth a (long) shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment