Friday, April 20, 2012

Quickie Friday: Baked, Cheesy Zucchini

Have you ever found yourself faced with a crisper drawer full of zucchini, but with no idea where it came from or what to do with it?

No?

Just me?

Ok then. 


Should this predicament ever arise in your future, peeps, may I recommend slicing said zucchini, tossing it with ricotta, Parmesan, oregano, garlic, and red pepper, throwing it in a baking dish, topping it with mozzarella and baking the whole thing at 350 degrees for about half an hour?  May I?  Because I do.  Strongly. 

But now tell me, should I support these as strongly as my tasty zucchini concoction?


I'm not so sure.  There's nothing heinous about them, but are they cute enough to justify wearing cheaply made, ungodly uncomfortable shoes that will probably fall apart in 3 wears?  Thoughts?!

Additionally, could I ask any more questions in this post?!  I'm having an inquisitive day, peeps, and for that I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment