Friday, April 6, 2012

Quickie Friday: Easy Broccoli Side

When I was busy disguising pork a few weeks back, I also got busy jazzing up some broccoli to serve with it.  And lemme tell ya, peeps:  it got JAZZY.


I made an excess of the sauce, of course, but this couldn't have been easier (and I suspect you all know, already, that this recipe came from Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast: Over 280 Incredibly Flavorful 5-Ingredient 15-Minute Recipes).  Two tablespoons of fat free sour cream, two tablespoons of skim milk, and one tablespoon (if you're me) of a whole grain spicy (again, if you're me) mustard.  Heat it slowly, then dump it over a package of steam-in-the-microwave broccoli.  Easy peasy.

Since I'm clearly going through a slippers-as-real-shoes phase, I bring you these.


Velvet AND slippers.  For everyday wear.  And at an extremely low price-point. 

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment