Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Savory Breakfast Muffins

Let me reveal a little something about myself to you right now:  I am always . . . ALWAYS . . . on the search for delicious breakfast (or breakfast-adjacent) recipes.  When my current boss forwarded me this recipe for savory breakfast muffins, which she herself hadn't even tried, I knew I had to give them a whirl.


This is a serious muffin, in preparation, execution, and flavor.  I used a hot breakfast sausage but otherwise followed the directions to a T.  24 savory, delicious muffins later, I was sold.  And they freeze and are easily re-heated, thereby making them the perfect weekday breakfast (and would be even more perfect with some scrambled eggs).



Don't be fooled by this picture . . . my photography skills aren't getting any better.  The muffins ar just extremely photogenic.  And speaking of photogenic!


THAT is also a cute muffin.  My little love muffin.  Or snuggle muffin.  Or Arnie muffin (depending on my mood).

Remember, peeps, whe I was ranting and raving about how Mr. Brian Atwood should take time out of his busy schedule to make a pair of shoes that would be appropriate for my wedding?  Well, Mr. Jimmy Choo (or Ms. Tamara Mellon, or someone at the company) heard my cries and, lo and behold, I found these:

Jimmy Choo via Bergdorf Goodman

It is literally taking every ounce of my being, at this very moment, not to order these for my wedding.  Every.  Single.  Ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment