Friday, December 16, 2011

Quickie Friday: Balsamic Roasted Peppers

The title of this post doesn't start with slow-cooker!  WAHOO!  But really, quickie fridays never do so I shouldn't be so quick to toot my own horn.  These peppers, however, were so good that I WILL toot my own horn over their deliciousness.


I roasted a bunch of cubed-up red and green peppers with some olive oil, salt, and pepper at 450 degrees for half an hour, mixing them up every ten minutes or so.  When they came out of the oven, I threw some balsamic vinegar over the top and VOILA!  Quick, easy, delicious, and great if you have leftover peppers in your fridge but nothing to do with them (as was the case with these).

The F and I are headed to his office holiday party tonight, and while I'm wearing my old stand-by Michael Kors Berkley T-Straps (which I have had for YEARS and continue to wear regularly), I think these would be equally adorable:

via
Appropriately festive?  Check.  Cheap?  Check.  Heels high enough to bump me up to 6 feet?  Check.  And, most importantly:  Black?  Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment