Monday, December 19, 2011

Creamy Tortellini Soup

A few weeks back, we experienced a "cold spell" where the evenings were getting down into the 40s and I was both going to bed and waking up FREEZING.  Those who have met me know that FREEZING makes me irritable, and the best cure is more cowbell a hot bowl of soup.


This creamy tortellini soup is made in the crock pot (there I go again with slow-cooker recipes!  Sheesh!) and easy as can be.  I freely admit that I added well over the 6 cups of spinach, which changed the flavor of the soup in a not-altogether-pleasant way, but when I removed some of the spinach it was FABULOUS.


I feel like, with these shoes, one thing could've stood to be removed, as well:

Proenza Schouler via Barneys

From the front, and even from this point of view, I love this shoe; but then I see it from the side, and the weird little kitten-heel-that-wants-to-be-part-of-the-wedge-but-isn't gets me.  And loses me completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment