Monday, January 10, 2011

My Dream Kitchen: Inspiration

Well, peeps, the BF and I are headed back up to the arctic for the week, so I thought it was time for a little something different here at Cookin' in Heels.  Living in an apartment with a kitchen that is over-flowing with SO MUCH STUFF has left me longing for a gorgeous dream kitchen of my own.  This week, I'm going to share all of the things that would be in MY dream kitchen, should the day come when it is mine.

So, to start my dream kitchen week off on the right note, here are some of my favorite kitchens, fetched from around the internet, that will (someday, I hope) inspire my dream kitchen!





Images one, two, three, and four.

1 comment:

  1. I would just die if I got to cook in the kitchen! I cook 3 meals a day almost everyday, hello, that deserves a kickn kitchen right?!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete