Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Angel Chicken

Another day, another crockpot recipe. This is from last week )aka the week where I did as little cooking as humanly possible) and I tweaked this recipe for an easy (and tasty) supper!


I added a teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper to the recipe to kick it up a bit, as well as using fat free cream cheese and light Italian dressing.


After two hours in the crockpot, on high, the chicken was cooked to perfection and ready to go.  I'm definitely holding onto this recipe for those days when I remember, at 4:00, that I have nothing planned for supper.  It couldn't be easier!


(Sorry for the poor picture quality . . . I'm working on it.)  I made a little bit of extra sauce (for the BF, as any of you who read this blog regularly already know) and it was creamy and delicious.  And with the light dressing and fat-free cream cheese, not too hard-hitting in the calorie department!

Jeffrey Campbell is really doing it for me these days, and these are no exception.


Image via Solestruck.

If only my new business venture would take off so I could afford a pair.  Just one.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment