Friday, November 16, 2012

Quickie Friday: Baked Eggs

In an effort to help the F start his day out on the right foot (and not eating leftover flan for breakfast . . . oy) I baked some eggs.


And wouldn't you know it, cracking a dozen eggs into a muffin pan and baking them at 350 for about 15 minutes yielded some great results.






Let it be known, first, that one should generously grease said muffin tin prior to cracking, so the baked eggs slide out with ease.  Let it also be known that it is quite easy to fashion an at-home McMuffin, of sorts, with a container filled with pre-baked eggs.

Happy F, Happy Ash.  (Pretty sure that is NOT how that saying is supposed to go, but since we aren't getting married until next year, I can't pull the "Happy Wife, Happy Life" card quite yet.)

I can, however, continue to play the "but I wanna be 5'9" like Cindy Crawford" card all over town.


These cheap fixes would put me at a solid 6'1/2" . . . I will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment