Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Saturday Sip: Spinach Juice

One might argue that adding spinach to an otherwise delicious fruit juice would render it disgusting, undrinkable, and *gasp* green.  And that one would be wrong.


For my last birthday, the F got me a fancy schmancy juicer, and I have tried to juice just about everything (including a not-so-successful foray into pepper juice . . . don't ask).  This juice contained a couple of apples, a couple of oranges, some cubed pineapple, a handful of hulled strawberries, and yes, spinach (at least 3 handfuls).  You can't even taste the spinach, peeps!  If you need a little extra iron, or just to sneak some more veggies into your day, this is a great way to do it.

On my first Saturday Sip, I mentioned that I am in dire need of a new bag, and suggested a black replacement for my black bag.  I'm thinking, however, that an injection of some color may be in order.


Tano via Must Have Bag

It is reminiscent of my favorite shades of blue and big enough to carry EVERYTHING I need (which lately has included wedding magazines and small meals so I'll be ready to start trying on dresses in less than a month).  And the price is SO RIGHT.  Whaddya think?  Go Blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment