Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Saturday Sip: Chocolate Banana Smoothie

Hey peeps, I won't bore you with the reasons why the next month of my life is going to be insane (or maybe I will:  visitors, more visitors, food & wine festival, comps, wedding venue searching, more comps, a birthday . . . whew!) but I WILL let you know that the Saturday Sip is going to appear from time-to-time around these parts.


I got this recipe for a Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie from Sterling Style.  Given my general distaste for peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas (all of which are central to this smoothie) I won't drink it, but the F LOVES it.  It has quickly become a favorite around these parts.

Because the Saturday Sip doesn't involve "cooking," per se, I thought that I would mix things up by not involving shoes, either.  This week, while bored at work, I noticed that my beloved leather, buckled purse by The Sak is starting to show exactly how much it is loved . . . and that I'm probably due for a replacement.

Alexander Wang via Saks.

Meet the Trudy Tote.  Big enough to haul around all of the essentials (sunglasses, regular glasses, wallet, keys, wedding binder [which is quickly becoming an essential]) yet still chic.  And black.  Black is of the utmost importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment