Friday, January 6, 2012

Quickie Friday: Salsa Chicken

It is my sincere hope, peeps, that posting will be back to normal beginning next week.  With those optimistic thoughts in mind, I present to you:  Salsa Chicken!


I received this recipe through an email recipe exchange and it is scrumptious.  Combine one can cream of chicken soup with a cup and a half of salsa.  Pour it over four chicken breasts in a baking dish, then top with a thin, even layer of tortilla chips (I went with whole grain) and another thin, even layer of Mexican shredded cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes (I recommend covering it for half of the time) and you'll have a quick and delicious dish, with tons of flavor and moderate calories!

Seeing as how it has been a wee bit chilly around these parts lately (when it's the same temperature in Florida as it is in North Dakota, you know something's wrong!) I have been scoping out cute, temperature-appropriate boots like these:



Perfect for Florida . . . heeled boots are a definite do when you don't have to deal with snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment