Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Good afternoon, peeps, and happy new year to each and every one of you!  I'm starting off 2012 on this little 'ole blog by sharing some of my favorite things for the new year, and a few resolutions.

First, my girl Paula (formally of JC's Loft, currently of Party Like Paula) has some GREAT stuff on her website.  She sells all of her awesome stationery and I totally recommend checking it out!

I got these bowls as a Christmas gift from my mom.  I have nowhere to store them, which means I'll just have to find an excuse to use them all the time!!


Finally on the list of favorite things is the blog What Katie Ate.  The pictures are stunning and totally inspirational for a foodie-wannabe like me!


And finally, a few resolutions.  This year I will:
  • Walk Arnie every day
  • Brush my teeth more than twice a day and remember to floss (this is my resolution almost every year!)
  • Plan the most perfect (for the F and I) wedding and not worry about how others think our wedding should be
  • Achieve goals in both the personal and professional aspects of my life (no explicit details necessary) and remind myself how well things are going each and every day (regardless of whether I feel that way or not!)
How about you, peeps?  What do you hope to achieve in this (new) year?!


*2012 image here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out girl!

    Totally need to start flossing everyday as well...thats a hard one to committ to LOL

    Happy New Year XOXO

    Paula

    ReplyDelete