Friday, January 20, 2012

Quickie Friday: Breakfast in Color!

I have news.  News that I have waited to share because I can hardly believe it's true, myself.  Remember, back in September, when I told ya'll about my fabulous job (and life) news and I gushed about how excited I was and woohoo!  And hooray!?  Well, peeps, once again I have job news.  I have accepted a new job.  One which will both allow me to use ALL of my degrees AND which will allow me to be home most nights during the week, and about which I am BEYOND thrilled.


In the spirit of such great news, I give you a sparkly smile and a quick and delicious (and colorful!) breakfast.


That is one big plate of wonderful.  I prepared, for your visual (and my gastric) enjoyment, eggs scrambled with onions and Mexican cheese, atop a toasted onion roll, covered in hot salsa and avocado.  This is a breakfast feast, one which should be enjoyed with both stomach and eyes.  Let's take a moment to enjoy everything that I've just thrown at you, shall we?
.
.
.
.
.
Ahhhhhhh.  All of these wonderful things are making me positively giddy, so let's add one more:

Jimmy Choo via Net-a-Porter

Even better.  This was the perfect way to start a Friday, if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

  1. That looks so amazing its stupid. My husband's not home from work yet and I'm starving!! This is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!!! OMG I...NEED...THOSE...SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete