Friday, November 12, 2010

Quick Chicken Florentine

Today I got some bad news:  my hours are going to be cut, at work.  That, however, means only good things for the blog:  more time to cook and (hopefully) better posts!  And also, more time to work on school.  WOO!  Lemons, meet lemonade.

So!  The other day (truthfully, I don't remember what day I made this recipe, and I don't think it really matters) I found this recipe for quick chicken florentine.  I had all of the ingredients in my apartment, and it gave me a chance to use my extra Italian salsa!


It turned out really well and it was, as the recipe indicated, quick!  Can't complain about that.

Given my day, these are the only "shoes" I'm thinking about right now:

Via Forever 21.

Happy weekend, peeps!  Wish me luck on the job search!

1 comment: