Friday, July 19, 2013

Quickie Friday: Another Round of Roasted Veggies

There is nothing easier than roasting a big pan of vegetables.  I like to roast them and store them for many future meals, if they last that long.


For these roasted veggies (which I made at EASTER!) I started by roasting up some quartered Yukon gold potatoes and white onions (which I seasoned with olive oil, salt, and pepper) at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.  I pulled my baking sheet out and added the artichoke hearts (which I buy jarred in water) and cherry tomatoes, then roasted everything for another 20 minutes or so.


The tomatoes burst to give the all of the veggies a bit of sauciness, which the H loves.  It's a simple side dish that would be a quick and easy accompaniment to almost any meal.

I saw cute, short, slouchy boots all over Europe.  Obviously I need a pair.


Although at this price point, I may obviously need five pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment