Friday, May 17, 2013

Quickie Friday: Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken

A lot of the crockpot recipes that are in my comfort zone include cream soups.  In an effort to change that, I went this route, and am glad that I did!


Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 cloves thinly sliced garlic
4 frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 can diced tomatoes (I used garlic and oregano seasoned tomatoes)
red pepper, salt, and black pepper to taste


Set your crockpot on low for 8 hours, and enjoy a warm, light dish when you get home.  I served ours over orzo mixed with parmesan and spinach.


In other exciting news, we got new plates for the wedding, so the pics will continue to improve.  HOORAY!

These totally fake stingray sandals from F21 are good news, too.


When Mr. Mustachio (aka Daniel) got booted from Project Runway this season, I pouted over not being able to see more of his stingray accents.  These will scratch that particular itch quite nicely (and cheaply!)

No comments:

Post a Comment