Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Flour Free Banana Bites

Dieting for my wedding was no fun, and there were certain cravings that I had to try and head off in creative ways.  Such as wanting cookies.  Mmmm.  Cookies.


Flour Free Banana Bites
3 super ripe bananas
1/4 cup flax seeds
1 1/4 cup quaker oats
4 Tbsp. sweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Combine all of that goodness together in a bowl, then drop by rounded tablespoons onto a baking stone (or sheet).


Bake them at 350 for fifteen minutes, just to firm them up, and enjoy!  One of these has 78 calories (I got 19 out of the recipe - random, I know).


Because these are good sized, one was enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.  And since they're flour-free, they taste nice and light!

I am writing this post pre-wedding, so right now I'm off gallivanting in a mystery country with my now-H (formerly F).  And I am hopeful that I am wearing something like this:

Jimmy Choo via Saks

They scream gallivanting newlywed, do they not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment