Friday, March 1, 2013

Quickie Friday: Black Bean Salsa

Sometimes, I just need to be able to throw something together in less than 5 minutes to fulfill a craving.  This dip was created in just such a moment.


I combined a can of Rotel tomatoes (the habanero, because I like the extra heat) with a can of drained and rinsed black beans, three garlic cloves, and lime juice in the food processor.  I pulsed it all together until I liked the consistency, added a little salt and white pepper to taste, and that was it!  Easy peasy - and it looks much more complicated than it is.

As do these . . .



Prabal Gurung for Target

I have loved some of the Target collaborations (and loathed others) and while I haven't had a chance to check this one out in person, these shoes lead me to believe that I would fall on the loving side.

No comments:

Post a Comment